Knife Planet - THEFT! Credit Card charged and no product shipped
On June 27th 2013 my credit card was billed $114.65 and as of 2/17/14 I've not received the product for which I was charged.Moreover, the company will not respond to phone calls or email inquiries.
For which there have been dozens of both. I was forced to open a fraud case with Chase Bank and strongly advise all to stay away. This company will STEAL your money and seemingly never care. The only response they are quick to provide, or seemingly provide at all, is a charge to your credit card.
The company is unethical and criminal.
I've opened a case with the Better Business Bureau and Nevada Chamber of Commerce in hopes others will not be defrauded like myself.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Card Billing
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "I bought this a couple of months ago and it's been pretty good up till now. I did not have discomfort with it at all and it seemed to be..."
- " As this company has elected to maintain a business relationship with Transamerican Auto Parts, d.b.a., its quality of tires and service have become substandard. Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : *** CEPEKModel..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."